This blog is a result of the spark my Aunt Martha ignited in me to CREATE! She said, "you must create everyday...it is a gift and it would be a shame to waste it". "Two hours a day" she said...I balked. Does creating supper count? Stacks of brightly colored folded laundry? Nope. Trust me, I would LOVE to have two hours a day to create, and some days I have the time to, but mostly I find it hard to have two hours. However, I am committed to not waste the gift and the projects you see here are the product of my unleashed passion.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Shutter Love

Last week I was tickled to have my picture of Julius chosen as the #1 pick over at Trendy Treehouse for Shutter Love Tuesday with the theme of “Pets”. This week’s theme is “Stuffed Animals”…my only stuffed animal is the little purple bear I sleep with every night!

August 006 (2)

Join the party…link up at:

ShutterLoveTuesdays

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...I didnt know about the teddy! :-)
    Congrats on the Julius picture! I saw it over there at TTH.
    Do you still have access to those nests?

    ReplyDelete